Giro Ringo Goggles
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Giro Ringo Goggles offer a clean, simple design ideal for beginner skiers and snowboarders. These goggles come equipped with Vivid Lenses and Expansion View Technology, providing a wider field of vision. Triple Layer Face Foam and an Anti-Fog coating help eliminate and allow for a clear view. Key Features:
- Vivid Lenses with Optics by Zeiss® – These lenses enhance contrast and definition by allowing blue light in and blocking out UV light.
- Expansion View Technology – A special lens curvature provides the rider with a wider field of view (FOV) for better peripheral vision.
- Triple Layer Face Foam – The goggles include a micro-fleece foam that is non-absorbent, allowing sweat to be easily released, while still keeping snow out.
- Anti-Fog Coating – An outer lens finish helps eliminate fogging to keep the lenses clear.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These are a great goggle on the budget side. They come with 3 layer foam for comfort on your face and integrate seamlessly with Giro helmets. They have anti-fog treatment to help your vision stay clear.
Not only do those lenses look super cool but they’re extremely versatile for bright to medium low light days. They enhance the colors for a crisp clear view with excellent depth perception in lower light.
Recommended for skiers with a medium/large head. Has an anti-fog coating, as well as vivid lens technology to help with contrast on cloudy days.