Nitro Optisym Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What terrain is this board best on?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Nitro Optisym is built for the creative freestyle rider who looks to turn everything into a feature. It is built for jibs, side-hits, presses, ollies, or anything else the fun-loving freestyle rider throws at it. This freestyle-specific board is built around the traditional camber shape and gives great response. It is super flexible and perfect for the rider who is looking to tweak their board in every direction possible.
- Urban Flex – The Optisym is built around this flex system, which makes the board playful and fun, breeding creativity from the rider. The Urban Flex can be flexed or pressed any way the rider wants.
- PowerCore 2 Core – This core is built by Nitro to provide insane levels of pop and snap. This core helps create a responsive board that is smooth when it needs to be, but can also be loaded up and the insane power of the core can be unleashed.
- Railkiller Edge – The Railkiller Edge is twice as thick and twice as strong as traditional snowboard edges. This makes it super durable and capable of taking on rails and rocks for years and years.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations