The Curated Take
I am a long time snowboarder who has been riding for over 20 years. I have taught snowboarding to all ages, from 3-65 years old. This board was one of my favorite boards to progress on. I love how flexible it is. It makes it great for beginners transitioning into park riding and all mountain riding. The board has such a cool gulwing shape. The rocker-camber-rocker-camber-rocker style is solid for shredding from some powder to groomers to rails. It's rocker floats nicely in the powder where the camber grabs hard on the carves, whole the flexibility is soft for some rail riding.
- A great board to progress on from beginner to intermediate.
- Great for park and all mountain riding.
- Fun to learn new tricks from spinning and jibbing to carving hard.
- Medium flex can make it hard to charge in cruddier snow.
The Nitro Cinema Snowboard is the perfect all-mountain explorer for riders of all levels. Its Directional Twin shape provides a blend of sidecut, flex, and forgiveness that helps you learn faster and progress from groomers to park. With Gullwing Rocker and Park Flex technology, this board offers stability and catch-free ride for experienced riders to learn new tricks in the park while providing enough forgiveness to quickly learn how to link turns on groomers.
- Directional Twin shape provides a perfect blend of sidecut, flex, and forgiveness.
- Gullwing Rocker and Park Flex technology offer stability and catch-free ride.
- Ideal for all-mountain exploration with playful flex.
- Perfect for jibbing your way through the trail map.