Salomon Stance 96 Skis · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Ask your own question
The Salomon Stance 96 is an all-mountain powerhouse ski that gives advanced skiers a smooth, reliable ride in a variety of conditions. Reinforced with two layers of titanal and carbon, the Stance 96 is stiff and responsive and holds up extremely well to hard, fast skiing. With full sidewalls, stiff design, and enough width to handle some powder and plow through chopped up snow, this ski can really lay over on edge and carve trenches in the groomers.
- Poplar Wood Core – Salomon builds the Stance 96 around a full Poplar wood core to add liveliness and energy to the ski.
- Carbon and Flax – Salomon uses their signature C/FX material to add more energy and rebound to the skis. This helps balance the stiffness from the metal and create a precise yet maneuverable ski.
- Double Titanal – Two full layers of Titanal are added through the ski to dramatically increase stiffness, stability at speed, and the precision of the skis. This further improves their carving potential and performance on hard snow.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls – Full-length sandwich sidewalls are used to maximize edge grip and create a really smooth carving experience for the skier. This also helps keep the skis strong and long lasting.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Amazing powerful turns on groomed terrain, and at 96mm underfoot this ski can hack the cruddy and the soft when the skies open up. This ski has a double sheet of metal, so it really grabs those groomers for an incredible turn. It is surprisingly light and can hack pretty much anything you throw at it!