Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
This ski thrives in wide open spaces and ski fields. The lightness of the ski keeps your legs less fatigued when skiing crud. The Blaze easily floats through layered snow and spring conditions. It goes without saying that powder is easy and fun with this ski.
The Blaze is not made for skiing bumps or quick slalom turns, but with the Volkl 3D radius you can throw a lot of different turns at it within a run. It's lightness will keep you floating over any snow and crud but it's stiffness will allow you to take snow with speed and control.
- Skiing through multiple snow surfaces with ease
- Light and floaty
- Easy to put on edge for wide carving turns
- Not for slalom turns or idea for hard bumps
The 2023 Völkl Blaze 106 W Women’s Ski is a delightful fusion of low weight, power, and playfulness. It is designed for advanced women skiers who set those first skin tracks in the backcountry and revel in floating through fresh powder.
- Wide Waist – Its wide waist easily sets skin track and floats through powder on the ride down.
- Ski Profile – The rocker/camber/rocker profile helps provide float and aids with turning easily through powder and trees.
- Lightweight – It is low in weight for the skin up without sacrificing maneuverability and playfulness on the descent.