The Curated Take
This product is an amazing ski for any advanced-expert skier. The Bent 110 is a really good all-mountain/powder ski with a lightweight complexion with a twin tip and rocker/camber/rocker profile, it makes for a very playful ski in any condition. I have a couple of pairs of skis in my quiver but the Bent 110 has always been my immediate go-to ski no matter what conditions. Although it can be a little bit harder to get used to initiating quick turns due to its wide base, it has never been a problem for me. It has always over met my expectations every powder day I have taken them on. With this ski, I feel more confident with chutes, trees, steep powder and everything else the mountain has to throw at me.
- All-mountain condition whether on groomers or the untouched back bowl, The Bent 110 will do it all
- This ski is really phenomenal in deep powder conditions, it floats easy and pops up when needed
- Back country or hiking, These skis are very lightweight and are easy to carry to the hard to reach areas
- The Bent 110's can be difficult to make quick/sharp turns with, more of a longer carving ski
The Atomic Bent 110 Skis are the perfect choice for backcountry freestyle, lift-served pow laps, and deep snow days. Designed with HRZN Tech Tip and Tail, these skis offer a playful performance and better float through the blower without adding bulk to the ski. The Light Woodcore reduces weight while keeping the performance responsive. With topsheet and base art by Chris Benchetler, these skis are creative and unique.
- HRZN Tech Tip and Tail for a playful performance.
- Light Woodcore reduces weight while keeping performance responsive.
- Topsheet and base art by Chris Benchetler for a creative touch.