Völkl Blaze 94 W Skis · Women's · 2023
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Völkl Blaze 94 W Skis are the perfect choice for female skiers who love to turn on a dime in any terrain. These sporty skis deliver impressive power transfer from skier movement to ski action, thanks to the 0.3mm thick layer of titanal across the binding platform. With a short turn radius goal, these skis offer an incredibly fun and responsive turning experience that requires little effort.
- Direct Power Transfer: The titanal layer underfoot creates an impressively direct power transfer from skier movement to ski action.
- Lively and Maneuverable: The 3D Radius Sidecut and Hybrid Multilayer Woodcore significantly enhance the ski's liveliness and maneuverability for any turn shape.
- Lightweight Design: At only 1427g (@165cm length), these skis are fantastic for touring as well as resort skiing glory, off-piste endeavors, or backcountry objectives.
- Suspension Tip and Tail: The rubbery "bumper" at the tip and tail of these skis provides added protection against whatever they come in contact with.
- Wide Range of Use: The Blaze 94 offers an incredibly wide range of use in all conditions, making it a versatile choice for any female skier looking for high performance on the slopes.