Atomic Maven 93 C Skis · Women's · 2023
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
Tested and approved by the Atomic #SheSkis Ambassador team, the Maven 93 C is an extremely versatile, all-mountain ski. Built with Atomic's HRZN tips and flow profile the Maven consistently hooks up on hard snow and floats through powder with ease. 93mm wide, the Maven is just as effective on frontside groomers as it is navigating through the trees. Intermediate lady skiers looking for a reliable, fun ski will love the Maven 93 C.
- HRZN Tech Tips – Atomic's HRZN tech adds surface area and a unique taper to the tips of the ski to allow for easy turn initiation and increased float in soft snow.
- Flow Profile – Rocker and camber are blended to create strong edge hold on turns, combined with the HRZN tips to maximize versatility and performance in all conditions.
- Omatic Core Construction – A lightweight, poplar wood core is reinforced with fiberglass and carbon layers keep the ski playful and light with impressive strength.
- Carbon Backbone – A lightweight, carbon rod is inserted down the length of the ski. This greatly improves edge hold and performance on hard snow while adding very little weight.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.
Lightweight, but still very capable on hardpack, the Maven is an advanced ski that loves to jump off into back bowls, moguls, trees, and side-hits. But don't let the low swing weight fool you, the Poplar core combined with triaxial fiberglass and carbone weave gives this great stability.