The Curated Take
I tested the Atomic Maven 93 C for the first time this season, and I was seriously impressed! This ski was stable in chop and at high speeds on groomers. It was exceptionally easy to turn in moguls as well. This ski is a great match for any intermediate woman who is looking for a ski that will help them advance. This ski is also an excellent option for an advanced skier. At 93mm underfoot, it is geared towards higher-snow areas (i.e. Colorado and Utah). Although it is a very supportive ski, experts will find it feels too dull (and perhaps too narrow as well). Overall, the Atomic Maven is a ski that I would recommend to so many women!
- Easy to maneuver
- Capable in all conditions
- Very stable at high speeds and in crud
- Not a good match for expert skiers
Tested and approved by the Atomic #SheSkis Ambassador team, the Maven 93 C is an extremely versatile, all-mountain ski. Built with Atomic's HRZN tips and flow profile the Maven consistently hooks up on hard snow and floats through powder with ease. 93mm wide, the Maven is just as effective on frontside groomers as it is navigating through the trees. Intermediate lady skiers looking for a reliable, fun ski will love the Maven 93 C.
- HRZN Tech Tips – Atomic's HRZN tech adds surface area and a unique taper to the tips of the ski to allow for easy turn initiation and increased float in soft snow.
- Flow Profile – Rocker and camber are blended to create strong edge hold on turns, combined with the HRZN tips to maximize versatility and performance in all conditions.
- Omatic Core Construction – A lightweight, poplar wood core is reinforced with fiberglass and carbon layers keep the ski playful and light with impressive strength.
- Carbon Backbone – A lightweight, carbon rod is inserted down the length of the ski. This greatly improves edge hold and performance on hard snow while adding very little weight.