The Curated Take
The Hawx XTD Prime 120 boots are perfect for downhill and uphill skiing adventures. They provide great support and control on the slopes, and when it's time to climb, they adapt to touring mode, making uphill treks more comfortable. These boots are all about versatility and making your skiing experience smoother. With Atomics Memory Fit molding system, you can get this whole boot to fit your foot perfectly.
- Resort, sidecountry and backcountry skiing
- A wide foot
- Driving a ski
- A little heavy for a touring boot
The Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 120 CT GW Ski Boots are the perfect combination of all-mountain skiing and freeride touring. With Prolite construction and the all-mountain capability of Hawx Prime, these boots also features the touring ability of the Backland Free/Lock 4.0 ski-to-walk mechanism and Frictionless Pivot, making them versatile enough to handle any terrain. Complete Tech inserts in both the toe and heel allow for maximum touring binding compatibility, while a slightly softer plastic construction than the top-end XTD 130 model ensures comfort without sacrificing performance. The highly customizable Mimic Gold liner has a heat-moldable pre-shaped heel, ankle, and tongue to exactly match your foot shape, as well as an Achilles Flex Zone for more comfort.
- Prolite construction combines with Hawx Prime all-mountain capability for versatility on any terrain.
- Backland Free/Lock 4.0 ski-to-walk mechanism and Frictionless Pivot provide touring ability.
- Complete Tech inserts in both toe and heel allow for maximum touring binding compatibility.
- Slightly softer plastic construction than top-end XTD 130 model ensures comfort without sacrificing performance.
- Highly customizable Mimic Gold liner with heat-moldable pre-shaped heel, ankle, tongue, and Achilles Flex Zone provides ultimate comfort.