Smith I/O MAG Goggles
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
Great for days where lighting conditions may vary & you don't want to have to lug around multiple sets of goggles. If the day starts out foggy & low light but is supposed to get sunny later they're easy to swap lenses to keep you seeing the terrain ahead of you perfectly. Bidding of course you have the right lenses for each scenario. I keep several extras for different lighting in my bag in the lodge but have friends who keep their spares right in their pockets while riding.
They're perfect for anyone from beginners to experts. Easy to use, easy to swap lenses on, fit either right on the head or over a helmet! They're comfortable & have a sticky grip section on the strap so they won't be falling off the helmet constantly either.
If you don't like goggles that take up your entire face these are a great option, & if you do like that they make an XL version that will be right up your alley.
- Easily switch between lenses when lighting conditions are changing or get fogged out
- Sit comfortably on the face & stay there
- quality & selection of the lenses are phenomenal
- these aren't the largest of their lenses so field of view isn't as expansive as say the XL models.
You can only scope your line if you can see where you're going. Putting on the Smith I/O MAG™ goggles is like flipping the switch from regular to widescreen. Our ChromaPop™ lens tech boosts color and contrast, so every wind lip, landing, and tree glade is as sharp as possible. It gets our highest level of anti-fog treatment and integrates with our helmets for airflow that keeps them fog-free through all weather conditions. Whether the day dawns clear or stormy, lens swaps are a snap thanks to our quick-swap MAG™ lens system. Compatible only with lenses from 20/21 production season. Not compatible with lenses 19/20 or earlier.
This product is ideal for the skiier that values versatility, durability, and comfort. the Smith I/O Mag goggles are my go to for on and off piste skiing. The magnetic quick change lens system makes me never ask myself if I should switch lenses, because it's just so easy. They are also kept surprisingly secure by the magnets. This was my first serious investment in a pair of goggles, and I feel confident that they will last me a while in most all conditions. Pictures is me at the summit of Mt. St. Helens about to descend. Blocking out the scorching sunlight with the black lenses.
- Lenses swap very easily, and stay securely in place.
- Sturdy plastic frame construction, remains flexible and able to pack down well.`
- Great for backcountry ski days, as conditions can quickly change from bluebird to overcast.
- Could defog better under harsh conditions.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations