Smith Squad Goggles
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
These Smith Squad Goggles are the 2023 version of one of Curated's most recommended goggles in 2022. A lightweight, semi-rimless frame creates a stylish and cylindrical fit without feeling bulky, and a dual-slide strap makes it easy to adjust these goggles for any size of head or helmet. Equipped with Fog-X technology and ChromaPop lenses, these goggles will provide the wearer with clear vision in any conditions.
- ChromaPop Lens Technology – Smith's propriety ChromaPop lens tech helps wearers to see better color and detail. It filters out two wavelengths of light that cause color confusion and as a result, this lens brings a clearer, crisper and more vibrant field of vision.
- Fog-X Anti-Fog Inner Lens – Fog-X Anti-Fog Inner Lenses prevent fog better than other lenses. They use a micro-etched surface that absorbs moisture and disperses it over a wide area to prevent fogging. Unlike other anti-fog coatings, this is a surface treatment that cannot be wiped away. This anti-fog durability means that Smith Squad lenses will keep fog out away for longer than other googles.
- Responsive Fit Frame Design – This design allows the Smith Squad's frame to flex to fit the specific facial contours of the wearer, no matter the face shape.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Cylindrical lens for clarity and impact resistance with built-in Airflow technology for active ventilation. Fog-X anti-fog inner lens for fog-free performance! Two-layer DriWix face foam wicks moisture for a fog-free fit.
The Squad is a no-nonsense goggle from Smith. It comes with a ton of the great features Smith has designed in a more affordable package than some of their other goggles. It has a double-lens anti-fog design, their ChromaPop lenses (which reduce color blending and improve contrast), and a lens that is easy to change out if need be. Medium-to-large frame oriented fit.
These feature a semi-rimless design and an oversized cylindrical lens for increased field of vision. Interchangeable ChromaPop lenses enhance color and contrast for for excellent clarity in all conditions. Includes spare yellow low-light lens and microfiber goggle bag. Airflow technology keeps them well-ventilated, and a Fog-X anti-fog inner lens helps prevent fogging. Medium fit.