Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
I tested this ski while skiing/touring at the resort the most and found it to be a great candidate for that. The ski is light enough to tour well, but also stable enough to be able to be skied hard on the way down. I wouldn't seek out this ski first, if I was doing big objectives in the backcountry, would look more into Elan's touring/light weight models.
- The 106 makes for a great 50/50 ski
- Very stable at speed, no clattering
- Performs very well in crud/hardpack for a 106
- Tad bit heavy for a touring specific ski
The Elan Ripstick 106 Skis are the ultimate solution for skiers seeking exceptional performance while exploring all that the mountain has to offer. Designed as a one-ski backcountry quiver, this versatile ski is perfect for variable terrain from the boundary line to the base lodge, peak to the parking lot, and trailhead to tailgate. With its smooth ride and lightweight construction, it's up for any challenge you throw at it.
- TNT Technology: The addition of TNT Technology provides power and precision while maintaining a smooth ride.
- Amphibio Profile: The Amphibio profile ensures maneuverability on any terrain.
- SST Sidewall: The SST Sidewall supplies the stability for confident skiing in all conditions.