Nordica Sportmachine 3 80 Ski Boots · 2024
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Nordica Sportmachine 3 80 Ski Boots are designed to provide entry-level skiers with a comfortable and forgiving ride. With a wider last and softer shell, these boots offer a plush feel that will help you fall in love with the sport. The reinforced sole and spine make it easier to initiate turns and transition between them, boosting your confidence and control on the mountain. The liner is especially soft for incredible comfort, and can be heat molded for a personalized fit. Plus, the dual entry instep makes it remarkably easy to get in and out of the boot.
- Comfortable Fit: Features wider last and softer shell for a plush feel that's perfect for entry-level skiers.
- Reinforced Sole: These boots have a reinforced sole that boosts confidence by making it easier to initiate turns.
- Soft Liner: The liner is especially soft for incredible comfort on long days on the mountain.
- Heat Moldable: The liner can be heat molded for a personalized fit that will keep you comfortable all day long.
- Dual Entry Instep: Getting in and out of these boots is easy thanks to their dual entry instep design.