The Curated Take
This ski is amazing for charging all over the mountain. It wants to plow through everything and charge hard. I found that this ski loved to be pointed downhill and go fast. The side cut makes carving way fun while still being wide enough to go all over the mountain. These skis were surprisingly nimble, but when skiing off-piste, it wanted to be pointed downhill and charge. The enforcer felt very stable, and the stiffness made it great in icy and variable conditions. This was my go-to ski for a few days after the storm as I could be confident that these skis would not get squirrelly and I could charge. If you like going fast and skiing aggressively all around the mountain, this is a great ski for you.
- Aggressive skiers
- Those who want groomer and off-piste performance
- Not easy to turn without good technique
- Not playful
The Nordica Enforcer 100 Skis are back with some updates this season, ready to take advanced skiers anywhere on the mountain, from hardpacked ice to deep powder with confidence. Slightly more Rocker than last season (2022 models), the Enforcer 100 is playful and maneuverable for soft snow skiing, but still has two sheets of Titanal along with carbon to ensure a damp, smooth ski that has no speed limit.
- Energy 2 TI – Nordica pairs a high performance wood core, 2 sheets of Titanal, and a carbon chassis to help keep the ski damp and stable at high speeds.
- All Mountain Rocker – The Enforcer 100 has 30% rocker in the tip and 20% in the tail, with lighter materials in the tips. This helps them be surfy and playful in soft snow; While the stiffer, slightly flatter tail helps the enforcer maintain the stability it is known for.
- ABS Sidewalls – Nordica uses high-density ABS plastic for the sidewalls down the entire camber section of the ski, helping to maintain secure edge grip on hard snow or ice.