Union Falcor Snowboard Bindings · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Union Falcor binding is known for it's extreme light weight which has its pro's and con's. Also is it super responsive binding great for freeriding, carving and over just turning around on board. But on the other hand with super heavy impacts over and over the high back is a little weaker because its not a solid high back. So would say this binding is more for someone who loves to just carve around and cruise. Still overall great binding with lots to offer.
- Light weight responsive binding.
- High quality materials.
- Multiple colorways.
- High back can snap under super high pressure.
- Not the most overall durable Union.
- Needs more baseplate padding.
Union Falcor bindings are perfect for the rider who likes to send it big down steep lines. Designed in collaboration with pro snowboarder Travis Rice, the Falcors have a 7/10 stiffness and are made to provide riders with all the support they need to crush the steeps. Equipped with extruded 3D aluminum heel cups, ExoFrame 5.0 ankle straps, and an incredibly sturdy carbon spine, the Falcor will keep riders locked into their boards and in control when they need it most.
- Forged Highback – A thick, forged carbon Y-beam and stronger mounting points give the Falcor a strong and reinforced stiffness that provides riders with excellent response and support.
- Magnesium S1 Ratchets – These binding ratchets are equipped with springs that are better protected from the elements, meaning they will hold up better and have a longer lifespan than the average binding ratchet.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – Made with the strongest available steel, the Falcor will hold up even on the most intense rides.
The Union Falcor is Travis Rice's binding, that alone says a ton. Designed with a free-ride, freestyle spirit in mind, these bindings will bring you pure joy anywhere on the mountain. Although they are a very stiff and responsive binding, Union did not compromise with comfort. The carbon fiber high backs, and lightweight design of the straps make these bindings extremely comfortable as well as adjustable to fit anyone. Not to mention all tool less adjustment allow you to make changes anywhere on hill. All-in all this binding is a great choice for the intermediate to expert rider looking for an amazing all mountain free-ride experience.
- This binging is extremely light weight, without compromise to its durability.
- Very responsive, designed with free ride in mind.
- Designed with Union's mini disk base plate and vapor lite bushings padding, this is a damp binding that absorbs shock very well.
- Not a binding designed for jibbing.
- Could be too stiff and responsive for the beginner rider.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations