The Curated Take
When it's dumping snow out on the mountain or it's a fresh pow day. I know that I'm bringing my Bellvue with me! One of my best memories was last season, at Crystal Mountain. It was my first time riding there right after a dumping of snow. My friend and I went straight to Chair 6 which brings you to the steep and open runs. I had my Bellvuew strapped to my legs and the board was so floaty and turned with ease. It was an easy transition after a powder run to a groomed trail that I could just ride fast and cruise down. Off that chair, we got endless laps of powder. I had a smile on my face the whole day:)
- Powder: Lots of control floating in powder with the back seat camber design of the board
- Speed: Control at high speeds,explosive and fast
- Carving: Edge hold with the smooth transition into each turn
- This does ride fast but the board is on the heavy side.
- Not good at slow speeds
The Salomon Bellevue Snowboard is the perfect choice for women who demand precise edge control. Whether you're carving groomers or ripping through pow, this snowboard's wider design and back foot control allow for smooth maneuverability, speed, and float. With its exceptional performance capabilities, the Salomon Bellevue Snowboard belongs in every quiver.
- Precise Edge Control: The Salomon Bellevue Snowboard is designed to provide women with precise edge control that allows them to carve groomers or rip through pow with ease.
- Wider Design: The snowboard's wider design provides greater stability and balance while riding.
- Back Foot Control: The back foot control on this snowboard allows for smooth maneuverability, speed, and float.
- Exceptional Performance Capabilities: With its exceptional performance capabilities, the Salomon Bellevue Snowboard is a must-have for any serious female rider.
- Versatile Use: This snowboard can be used in a variety of conditions and terrains making it a versatile addition to any collection.