Salomon Huck Knife Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
The Huck Knife is a true twin freestyle snowboard built for jumps, transition, and rails. This true park board features Quad Camber and a versatile flex for precise take-offs and landings. Natural flex and snap are enhanced by Popster Booster, while Royal Rubber Pads are placed in the sidewall to ensure smooth ride on firm snow and big jumps.
This product is great for the intermediate rider that rides the mountain, no matter the level of terrain. It can rip the steepest groomers and hold an edge with the most top of the line snowboards out there.
This board really shines in the park, it has an incredible ability to seem playful on smaller features, yet it shines on jumps, medium to medium large. No jump is too big though - I've jumped step downs that were 45ft+ without an issue. Solid landings and fun to ride. Can't ask for much else!
- Great platform to spin from
- Stability and maneuverability where its needed
- Can shred all mountain groomers and the largest features in the park
- Middle for the road flex - tad above medium, brand new snowboarders may have trouble learning
- Camber can feel catchy if riding is lazy
- Torsional flex can be stiffer than ideal
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations