Salomon Dancehaul Snowboard · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What terrain is this board best on?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings work well with this board?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right size?
The Salomon Dancehaul is a wide, directional board that is made to be nimble and fun. It is a volume-shifted board that tries to emulate the shortboard from surfing. This is a fun board that is quick from edge to edge, a wicked carver, and great in fresh snow. It is perfect for the rider who is looking for a fun, creative, short-board that will slash turns, rip through the trees, and provide great turning ability all over the mountain.
- Rock Out Camber – The board is flat between the rider's feet for stability with camber underfoot and rocker at tip and tail. This gives the snowboard a lot of flex near the tip and tail but tons of stability underfoot.
- Radial Sidecut – The sidecut provides a consistent, fast response that performs well riding in both directions.
- Ghost Green Core – The core is made with great materials that combine pop and a lightweight feel.
- All Mountain Edge Bevel – A one to two-degree bevel in the sidecut delivers a solid edge with no hang-ups.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations