Nordica Sportmachine 3 100 Ski Boots · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
The Nordica Sportmachine 3 100 Ski Boots 2023 are a phenomenal pair of boots for the advanced/intermediate skier looking for all the performance of a 100-Flex Rating boot, but with all-day, all-mountain comfort. Nordica consistently wins awards in both comfort and performance categories, and the Sportmachine line strikes a perfect balance between the two. The 3D Black Cork Fit Primaloft Liner is semi-customizable to give great fit, and the Primaloft Insulation offers all-day warmth. Fit can be even better fine tuned with the highly durable, Micro-Adjust Aluminum Alloy Buckles. The Sportmachine's 102mm Last gives a little extra room in the toebox to accommodate wider feet/give some extra comfort. Put it all together and the Sportmachine 3 100's are a solid boot for a vast majority of skiers.
- 100 Flex Index – For excellent performance and all-day comfort.
- 3D Black Cork Fit Primaloft Liner – Semi-customizable and warm.
- Four Micro-Adjust Aluminum Alloy Buckles – To fine tune adjustments and perfect fit.
- 102mm Last – Offers a slightly wider toebox for wider feet.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations