Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The Enforcer Free 110 is something of an enigma: it's construction—two sheets of metal, carbon, and a wood core—screams stiff, heavy all-mountain ski, but its profile—extensively rockered tip and tail, very little sidecut—says freeride ski instead. Paradoxically, the Enforcer Free is both of these things, and that's pretty rad. The Free has become my go-to weapon for powder days, where the wide waist and rockered tip and tail allow me to float effortlessly through the deep stuff, without having to fight my skis to go where I want them to go. But at the same time, the Free's are fairly fun on the groomed runs back to the lift. They are far from the best carving ski out there, due to less camber underfoot, but the two sheets of metal ensure a torsional stiffness throughout the ski that creates very effective edge grip, which is pretty incredible for a ski this wide. It still prefers a bit more surfy style on groomed runs as opposed to gripping and ripping it, but the ski can hold its own. Make no mistake, the Enforcer Free 110's are for advanced to expert skiers who want a dedicated powder ski for tackling advanced off-piste terrain, but who don't want to sacrifice stability and dampness as a result—turns out you can have your cake and eat it too....
- The Enforcer 110 is a tool for feasting on powder.
- With rocker in the tip and tail, the Enforcer is at its best in off-piste skiing.
- Two sheets of metal over the wood core ensure that the Enforcer is very damp and stable at any speed.
- With a very wide 110 mm waist, and very little camber, the Enforcer 110 is not great at carving.
- The heavily rockered tips can wander sometimes in very soft snow, and they can bang into each other.
- This is an advanced to expert ski, so beginners should look elsewhere.
The Nordica Enforcer 110 Free Skis are the perfect choice for those looking to take their powder days to the next level. These skis are designed with soft snow in mind, making them both powerful and playful. The balsa wood core paired with carbon and two sheets of metal keeps the weight of the ski in check while maximizing fun. This design also enhances response and dampens vibrations for an especially smooth ride. With a high rise tip and tail rocker profile, these skis can blast through crud and offer additional floatation, making them ideal for all mountain performance tailored to soft snow.
- Powerful yet playful design catered towards soft snow.
- Balsa wood core paired with carbon and two sheets of metal maximizes fun while keeping weight in check.
- Enhanced response and vibration dampening for a smooth ride.
- High rise tip and tail rocker profile allows for blasting through crud and additional floatation.
- Ideal for all mountain performance tailored to soft snow.