Union Strata Snowboard Bindings · 2023
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
- What are the best snowboards for these bindings?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What boots go with these bindings?
The Union Strata are great, responsive bindings. They are easily adjusted to any stance, and any boot shape. These bindings are great for carving on groomers, and navigating through powder. These bindings are not ideal for park riders, as they do not offer a lot of play and forgiveness.
- The Union Strata are great for all mountain, powder, and carving
- The Union Strata are durable, and easily adjustable to any boot and stance
- The Union Strata give a great board feel
- The Union Strata come off as stiffer than advertised
The 2023 Union Strata binding is a binding designed to deliver top-tier board feel for any rider. It is compatible with any snowboard deck that has a 4x4 bolt pattern. It uses solid high back tech that locks the rider into a solid feel, along with mini disk tech that provides minimal dead space on the board. This translates into best possible flex feel and response possible. This binding holds up the strong reputation Union has for producing durable bindings.
- Duraflex High Back – It offers a solid high back with a balanced amount of flex. The Duraflex is made of nylon and fused vaporlite.
- Hex Grip Toe Strap – The binding has a lightweight, next-level toe strap. Using nylon Duraflex, it cancels out vibrations.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – It has the best hardware for mini disk. This is high-quality steel that will take on harsh riding conditions.
The Strata Has been a overall great binding for me. Has been holding up well for over 1 full season now. Used it for the Pow days and the fun warm sunny park days as well. Just preforms well where ever you take it. The Duraflex base plate has held up very good even the to the biggest cliff drops I have sent to big park jumps. Can handle heavy impact great and not break. Also uses lightweight aluminum buckles. Just simply amazing how light this binding is but yet how well it locks you in when you strap into them. This binding is also great for any level rider and allows you to push your riding to the max without worrying about the gear breaking.
- Freestyle Terrain
- All Mountain Terrain
- Super light & Straps work great
- Padding could be better on baseplate
- High back could have better padding
- Baseplate needs more shock absorption
This binding is a great mid-priced binding that can do it all. The medium flex allows for a balance of response and comfort. This binding can add confidence to your riding no matter if you're doing park laps or taking on the whole resort. The tool-less strap adjustments means you don't have to find a maintenance station to make quick changes to your set up. Perfect for those looking for a trusted binding at a reasonable price.
- Good for all-mountain freestyle
- Medium flex for response and comfort
- Quick adjustments thanks to the tool-less strap adjustments
- The toe strap is not the most durable
- Not the stiffest so isn't recommended for aggressive riding
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.