Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
I rode this board on the new Nidecker Supermatics in early season conditions at Loveland, CO.
This board is perfect for laying down heavy carves on bluebird groomer days and overall just enjoying a great day out with the crew. The turn initiation was above average but nothing spectacular, as this board really excelled at committing to turns with hardly any chatter. Chop and chunder was no match for the full camber and medium-stiff flex of the Escape so all of my lines were smooth and worry-free. Moguls and tree runs were a little more difficult to handle as this deck is not as nimble as other boards in the same category. I did run into some pockets of powder during my time with the Escape, and I felt like it did just fine- once again, above average but does not excel in this area.
Overall, a great board to take out on days with mixed conditions where you want to go fast and not worry about what kind of snow is coming at you. Send it and forget it!
- Commited turns, high stability
- All-mountain versatility
- No chatter, rolls through choppy snow
- Not the most nimble on technical terrain
- Not for beginners
The Nidecker Escape Snowboard is the ultimate all-mountain deck that's perfect for shredders. With a brand new shape, this board features a modern blunt tail and diamond nose that helps it conquer any terrain. The Master Core combines four wood species to deliver unparalleled strength and pop, while the triax layup includes carbon at either end to provide even more control at high speeds. Thanks to its Camrock profile, which blends camber between the bindings with an early-rise rocker at the nose and tail, this snowboard offers friendly edge changes making it super accessible to a wide range of riders.
- Modern Blunt Tail and Diamond Nose: The Nidecker Escape Snowboard features a brand new shape that includes a modern blunt tail and diamond nose design that helps you conquer any terrain.
- Master Core: This snowboard's Master Core combines four wood species for unparalleled strength and pop.
- Triax Layup with Carbon: The Triax layup includes carbon at either end of the board to deliver even more control at high speeds.
- Ash Veneer Top Sheet: The ash veneer top sheet is naturally dampening and ensures our number one quiver killer looks just as sick as it rides.