Nordica Enforcer 94 Skis · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Nordica Enforcer 94 skis are made for skiers looking for a wider style ski that can handle speed and hold its edge on the hard snow. At 94mm wide with an all-mountain rocker, the enforcer 94 can handle soft snow and skiing off-piste in ungroomed conditions. Similar to Other Enforcer skis, the Enforcer 94 also has 2 full sheets of metal and a layer of carbon to keep them damp and stable for high-speed skiing, creating a super versatile, high-performance ski.
- ABS Sidewalls – Nordica uses ABS plastic down the sidewall of the Enforcer 100 to increase the durability of the ski. This also ensures solid edge grip at speed and on hard snow or ice.
- Energy 2 TI Construction – The Enforcer 100 is built around a wood core, sandwiched by two full sheets of Titanal and a carbon chassis, to help keep the ski very damp and stable for advanced skiers who want to push their speeds.
- All Mountain Rocker Profile – The Enforcer has 30% tip rocker, 50% camber, and 20% tail rocker to keep the ski very versatile for on- and off-piste skiing. Full sidewalls down the camber section help to maintain its high-end hard snow performance.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations