The Curated Take
The Nordica Enforcer is a true all-mountain performer, capable of tackling everything from East Coast ice to West Coast powder. Its versatility across various terrain types makes it a reliable choice for skiers seeking a single pair of skis for diverse conditions. As an east coast skier you head west each year in search of powder. When it lines up just right then you wonder if you'll have enough float on your skis. This past season the stars aligned and Steamboat delivered 40 inches of their famed Champagne powder. The enforcers exceeded my expectations of how much float I would get out of them. Additionally, the ski boasts a durable construction that can withstand harsh treatment, making it well-suited for aggressive skiing styles and challenging environments.
Furthermore, the ski's stiffness contributes to its stability, particularly at high speeds. This attribute allows skiers to maintain control and confidence even when pushing their limits.
On the downside, the ski is heavy due to its double metal core build. The additional metal layers add weight to the ski, which may be noticeable during extended periods of skiing or when performing maneuvers that require agility and quickness.
In summary, the ski is a versatile all-mountain option, capable of handling a range of conditions. Its durability ensures longevity, making it suitable for rugged skiing. The ski's stiffness provides stability at high speeds, instilling confidence in the skier. However, its heavy nature due to the double metal core construction may be a consideration for those prioritizing lightweight equipment.
- From East Coast ice to west coast powder: a true all mountain ski
- Durable ski that can take a beating
- Stiff ski, stable at high speeds
- Heavy ski. Due to its double metal core build, these are heavy
The Nordica Enforcer 94 skis are made for skiers looking for a wider style ski that can handle speed and hold its edge on the hard snow. At 94mm wide with an all-mountain rocker, the enforcer 94 can handle soft snow and skiing off-piste in ungroomed conditions. Similar to Other Enforcer skis, the Enforcer 94 also has 2 full sheets of metal and a layer of carbon to keep them damp and stable for high-speed skiing, creating a super versatile, high-performance ski.
- ABS Sidewalls – Nordica uses ABS plastic down the sidewall of the Enforcer 100 to increase the durability of the ski. This also ensures solid edge grip at speed and on hard snow or ice.
- Energy 2 TI Construction – The Enforcer 100 is built around a wood core, sandwiched by two full sheets of Titanal and a carbon chassis, to help keep the ski very damp and stable for advanced skiers who want to push their speeds.
- All Mountain Rocker Profile – The Enforcer has 30% tip rocker, 50% camber, and 20% tail rocker to keep the ski very versatile for on- and off-piste skiing. Full sidewalls down the camber section help to maintain its high-end hard snow performance.