Flux PR Snowboard Bindings · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Flux PR Snowboard Bindings offer a great balance of stability, response, and comfort to beginner snowboarders. These bindings feature a lightweight highback made from super tough nylon that maintains a softer medium-flex with the ability to adjust the forward lean. The bindings also feature a cushioned baseplate and straps to provide stability and mitigate shock.
- Highback Construction – The honeycomb structure of the highback is made from a nylon fiber mix for lightweight comfort. The highbacks can also adjust forward lean by 2.5º increments for fine tuning.
- Adjustable Baseplate – The baseplate toe and heel cushions can be adjusted to fit different boot and board sizes to provide improved stability.
- Honeycomb Straps – The straps provide a balanced hold for a secure feel and prevent shock by dispersing pressure from the ankles and toes.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
If you are a beginner you could get something a little less expensive, and with a softer flex, but why? If you actually plan on progressing to something other then "just making it down" then you may want to just buy these now. These will be the right fit no matter the direction you want to take your riding, and will keep you happy for many more seasons than cheaper options. I would also recommend these to any intermediate-advanced All-Mountain, or Freestyle riders that want a capable, responsive, comfortable binding for a great price.
The PRs are a great choice for a progressing rider without breaking the bank, medium flex sweet spot and durable enough to last! The UU fit is a 360 wrap around your foot for even pressure and a natural feeling hold. The Versa toe strap is designed to fit any boot on the market!
Flux have a really lightweight chassis and stiffer highbacks, they almost feel like they're not on. 3D modled straps are the industry standard for comfort. A lot of tech in these for a really unbeatable price!
Medium flex bindings for all-mountain, freestyle versatility and an unbelievably good deal for the tech these bindings have! Honeycomb straps hold you in tight and a full range of adjustments for a custom fit for riding preference!