Rab Men's Downpour Eco Jacket
Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
Whether you're a weekend walker or a seasoned hiker, our Women's Downpour Eco Jacket offers all-weather protection, made with 100% recycled fabric.
BREATHABLE | WINDPROOF | PACKABLE
End of Life in Mind
- Built with recycled monopolymer fabrics, this gear is also easier to recycle at the end of its life than fabric made from multiple polymer layers.
- A waterproof and windproof fabric that's breathable, lightweight and packable. Available in a 2, 2.5 and 3-layer construction, depending on the intensity of the pursuit and the ruggedness required.
- How waterproof is your waterproof? Find out more about what hydrostatic head means.
Fill Power - 700
- Fill power is all about down quality, not quantity. Find out more about what fill power means for you when you're out in the mountains in cold conditions.
Downpour Eco Collection
- Embrace the outdoors with a lighter footprint. Our Downpour Eco collection of everyday waterproof jackets are built with 100% recycled fabric with a monopolymer construction - easier to recycle at end of life than fabric made from multiple polymers.
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 320g / 11.2oz
- Non-helmet compatible hood with a flexible polymer peak
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- YKK zipped front opening with storm guard
- YKK zipped pockets with storm guard
- YKK pit zips with storm guard
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Jacket stuffs into hand pocket
- Main - Recycled 50D polyester 2.5L with polyester membrane / Pertex Shield/ 98gsm/ HH: 20,000mm/ MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24 hrs/ fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Centre back length (Size M): 75cm/29.5inch