- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Hood Balaclava Facemask sets the industry standard in performance, comfort, and protection from the elements. Skiers, snowboarders and snowmobile riders have made The Hood their go to balaclava since 2008 thanks to its ergonomic design, patented Exo-Hinge construction, seamless helmet compatibility and the USA milled, 4-way stretch fabric that is antimicrobial and moisture wicking. The Hood Balaclava is UPF 50+ (UV) rated for sun protection. The head and neck are a single layer of fabric to maximize heat & moisture management while the Exo-Hinge is a dual layer construction that is breathable and provides and extra barrier of wind protection.
- Made in the USA
- Patented Tri-Blend Fabric (Milled in the USA)
- One size fits most adults (Available in KIDS)
- Wind rated dual layer Exo-Hinge neck and face
- Single layer head & neck for a helmet friendly ergonomic fit
- Synthetic, breathable moisture wicking & lens safe fabric
- Antimicrobial, quick dry & machine washer/dryer friendly
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is a perfect facemask for fitting under a helmet without the bulk of a beanie. The facemask portion has an amazing hinge which can be lower and yet still be comfortable. Great for resorts and backcountry touring on those blower powder days.