The Nidecker Sensor Snowboard is the perfect freestyle deck for riders who want to get creative anywhere on the mountain. Its true twin shape makes it ideal for switch takeoffs and landings, while still providing enough volume in the nose and tail to ensure it floats well in powder. The board is built on a Master Core, which is a light yet strong combination of poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia. Carbon fiber at the tip and tail provides plenty of pop without ever feeling too stiff to throw around. With a camrock profile and SideKick tips that raise the edges, this snowboard encourages progression with flat land butters, rail tricks, and boned-out spins.
- True twin shape for easy switch takeoffs and landings.
- Master Core construction provides strength without adding weight.
- Carbon fiber at tip and tail adds pop without stiffness.
- Camrock profile with SideKick tips encourages progression with flat land butters, rail tricks, and boned-out spins.
- Sintered N-7000 base ensures speed to clear any kicker.