The Curated Take
DPS is known for maintaining the same turning radius on all of their lengths for this ski. At 15m, this turning radius is phenomenal for moguls and trees. As a unisex ski, any male or female skier will feel comfortable putting this ski through its paces. It is happiest in off-piste conditions with its lightweight feel underfoot. Although great for those circumstances, this ski leaves something to be desired on groomers and in crud. If looking for a ski with better high-speed performance, try DPS's C2 series instead.
- 15m turning radius is great for moguls/trees
- Incredibly lightweight and easy to turn
- Amazingly durable per DPSs reputation
- Feels chattery in crud
- Not the best for groomers
The DPS Pagoda 100 RP Skis 2023 is a truly unique do-it-all tool that can excel in nearly every situation. With an intuitive RP shape, these skis provide a floaty, playful platform thanks to their rockered and tapered tip and tail. The 15m radius allows for nimble turns and a strong sense of control when dropping into your favorite tree run. In firm conditions, the Pagoda construction acts like finely tuned suspension, resulting in precise reactivity.
- Revel in Skiing's Finest Construction: The Pagoda construction is the product of over 15 years devoted to tuning carbon skis. It performs extremely well in both resort and backcountry settings.
- Unique Horizontally Layered Core: This core quiets unpleasant inconsistencies felt in less-than-perfect snow while allowing the electricity of carbon to elevate the senses during soft snow euphoria.
- Intuitive RP Shape: The rockered and tapered tip and tail provide a floaty, playful platform that excels in nearly every situation.
- Nimble Turns with Strong Sense of Control: With a 15m radius, these skis allow for nimble turns and a strong sense of control when dropping into your favorite tree run.
- Precise Reactivity on Firm Conditions: The Pagoda construction acts like finely tuned suspension on firm conditions, resulting in precise reactivity.