Mammut Women's Stoney HS Thermo Pants
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
Stoney HS Thermo Pants Women. Windproof and waterproof 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material for protection in all weathers. The 60 g Ajungilak OTI Element filling provides warmth while the temperature can also be regulated via two side zippers. The leg hem is cut slightly shorter at the front for a better fit when wearing ski boots.
- Breathability: 20.000 g/m²/24h
- Leg width adjustable by snap buttons
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Belt loops
- Leg pocket with water-repellent zipper
- Edge protection made from strong Cordura material
- Elastic snow gaiters
- Side ventilation with splashproof zipper
- Waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from the outside
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- Wind and waterproof 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material
- Filled with 60 g/m² Ajungilak® OTI™ Element on the body
- Leg hem cut slightly shorter at the front for improved fit when wearing ski boots
Ajungilak® OTITM Element
- This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying insulation material with a good warmth-to-weight ratio.
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro
- Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, windproof and waterproof (min. 30 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
- Main Material - Face: 88% Polyamide, 12% Spandex
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Insert: 83% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 7% Spandex
- Lining: 43% Polyamide, 57% Polyester
- Lining 2: 100% Polyamide
- Main Material - Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- The bluesign® SYSTEM is a solution for sustainable textile production that eliminates the use of harmful substances. bluesign® PRODUCTS guarantee a responsible use of resources with a minimum impact on people and the environment.
PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR)
- Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are often used for waterproofing but are practically non-biodegradable. Mammut is committed to replacing non-biodegradable fabric treatments with more sustainable high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear works to ensure fair and safe working conditions in garment factories. The non-profit engages directly with factories, trade unions, NGOs and governments to protect workers’ rights.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.