686 Men's Gore-Tex Stretch Dispatch Bib
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
A bombproof bib designed by guides in Japan and built to last over 200 days on the mountain. Tested at 11,053’ by the world-renowned Mammoth Unbound Park Staff. A hands-down favorite of the 686 team.
- 2-Layer bluesign® Approved GORE-TEX Nylon Stretch Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped GORE-TEX Seams
- Shell Design
- Cross Venting Leg Vents
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Adjustable Elastic Straps
- Multiple Pockets on Upper Bib
- Key/Beacon Leash Clip in Hand Pocket
- Lower Back Stretch Panel
- Boot Gusset with Snap Closure
- BOA® Compatible Boot System in Gaiter
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue Technology
- Boot Gaiter with Lycra Stretch Panel and Boot Lace Hook
- 500D Reinforced Knees + Wrap Around Kick Panel
- Lift Ticket Eyelet on Belt Loop
- Audio Buttonhole
- RFID Blocking Inner Pocket
- Water-Resistant Front Hand Pockets and Upper Bib Pocket Zippers
Purchased these bibs before going to Breckenridge in '22, during my trip it seems that we were hit with every kind of weather, blue sky days followed by dumping powder followed by rain that eventually turned to ice. These bibs held up through them all. Extremely comfortable to ride in all day. They kept me dry and warm while hiking through backcountry in less than ideal conditions to ride "Peak 5" and were also breathable and flexible enough to do park runs while it was warm and sunny during those perfect blue bird days.
These bibs are perfect for anyone who wants 1 pair that can do it all and do it all well!
- These bibs are extremely warm and comfortable, perfect for all day riding
- Next level water proofing, designed to keep the rider dry even in slush
- Bombproof and filled with all the tech anyone could want
- Breathability isnt the best even with the vents
- The snow gaiters seem smaller than average
- zippers can get stuck
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations