The Curated Take
A super versatile backcountry ski designed specifically for women. These are some of the lightest skis in the game. Seriously, my friends are always jealous of how light these are! Surprisingly, they still allow for a lot of power on the downhill. The float on these skis is also incredible. Whether skiing in 1 or 24 inches of fresh pow, these will make you feel like you’re up in the clouds! They’re also stable enough to use in the resort as well.
- Backcountry Skiing
- Powder Skiing
- Advanced, female skiers
- Not the best ski for early season, resort conditions.
The Atomic Backland 98 W Skis are the perfect choice for women who love alpine touring. These skis are lightweight, wide, and strong, making them versatile enough to perform in any terrain and snow condition. The Ultra Light Woodcore construction and widebody design make these skis easy to ascend with while still providing freeride performance. The Carbon Backbone runs the length of the ski like a backbone, giving you exceptional agility and solid edge grip on descents. With HRZN Tech in the tip, these skis can bust through even the most challenging snow conditions.
- Lightweight and strong for versatile performance in any terrain.
- Ultra Light Woodcore construction optimized for easy ascending.
- Carbon Backbone provides exceptional agility and solid edge grip on descents.
- HRZN Tech in the tip allows for busting through challenging snow conditions.
- Pre-fit skins available from Atomic for ultimate touring setup.