Marmot Men's Minimalist GORE TEX Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
Whether backpacking through a forest draped in green, canoeing on a misty lake, or chasing down a taxi in the rain, the Men's Minimalist Jacket is your reliable go-to. It gives you GORE-TEX Paclite® fabric for windblocking and rain protection plus a Durable Water-Repellent finish and 100% seam taping. When the temps drop, pull up the attached hood for extra coverage.
- GORE-TEX fabric is lightweight and packable, yet durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable; 100% seam taped to keep water out
- PFC-free water-repellent coating keeps you dry and minimizes environmental pollution
- Attached hood with peripheral cord adjustment for extra coverage
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
Adjustable drawcord hem and Velcro® adjustable cuffs blocks drafts
Center Back Length: 29in
- Main Fabric: GORE-TEX Paclite®, 100% Recycled Polyester, Plain weave, 111g/sqm
- Waterproof: YES
- Product Weight: 0 lbs 13 oz , 377.3 g
- Windproof: YES
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations