Marmot Men's Highlander Hoody
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
Whether chilly, damp weather hits on or off mountain, the Men's Highlander Down Hoody will keep you warm and dry. Windproof Pertex Quantum® fabric helps improve the efficiency of the lightweight 700-fill-power-down. Elastic binding at the hood and cuffs add extra weather protection. Zippered hand pockets provide a place to stash small gear.
- Water-resistant Down Defender provides lightweight warmth, an extra level of moisture protection and retains critical loft of the 700 fill-power-down insulation
- Pertex Quantum® fabric is designed to protect from wind and improve the efficiency of insulation
- Zippered hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs for close fit and added protection against the elements
- Attached hood with elastic binding for close fit and added protection against the elements
- Product Care: Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet
- Center Back Length: 27in
- Main Fabric: Pertex Quantum, 100% Recycled Polyester, Ripstop, 45g/sqm
- Product Weight: 1 lbs 2 oz , 501.8 g
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations