Marmot Men's Highlander Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
Forecast calling for cold? Time to get after it in the Highlander Jacket. This classic down puffer layers nicely under a waterproof shell to comfortably relieve you on shivering chairlift rides, and its timeless look and vintage feel fits perfectly overtop any cold-weather outfit in your closet. Zip up when the cold gusts kicks in on the midtown train or the gondola to and from the slopes. 700-fill-power down packs tons of heat on and off the mountain and packs down small for easy-stuffing storage when you're on the move.
- 700-fill-power down is specially treated with Down Defender for soft lofty warmth and lightweight compactability with extra water-resistant, quick-drying protection that stays drier 10x longer than untreated down
- Zippered hand pockets offer secure, convenient storage for your everyday, on-the-go essentials: phone, keys, wallet, credit card & more
- Adjustable drawcord hem exits into pockets for low-profile, easy-adjusting comfort and versatility that keeps the cold out when you need it
- Elastic bound cuffs add versatile adjustability and comfort to your sleeves and a classic, casual look to your jacket
- Product Care: Machine Wash Cold, Use Liquid Detergent, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Center Back Length: 27.5in
- Main Fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester, Ripstop, 47g/sqm
- Product Weight: 0 lbs 15 oz , 420.0 g
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations