The Curated Take
This goggle is totally fine, it gets the job done. I was disappointed that the sticky underside of the goggle came off a bit and left resin on my helmet. That was definitely not ideal. Paired with the Obex MIPS helmet though, it was a perfect fit along the top of the helmet.
- Sticky adhesive on band
The POC Opsin Clarity Comp Goggles are the perfect choice for competitive skiers and snowboarders who demand nothing less than perfect vision. These goggles features Clarity Comp lenses, developed in collaboration with Carl Zeiss, that enhance contrast and vision for short periods of intensity. The cylindrical double lenses provide a wide field of view with minimal distortion, while the triple layer face foam and soft frame ensure comfort even in the coldest conditions. With high-density ventilation foam to prevent too much airflow at high speeds, these goggles offer unparalleled competition vision.
- Clarity Comp lenses developed in collaboration with Carl Zeiss enhance contrast and vision for short periods of intensity.
- Cylindrical double lenses provide a wide field of view with minimal distortion.
- Triple layer face foam and soft frame ensure comfort even in the coldest conditions.
- High-density ventilation foam prevents too much airflow at high speeds for unparalleled competition vision.
- Easily interchangeable lenses allow users to quickly switch to the right lens for prevailing conditions.