Picture Organic Men's U77 Bib Pants
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
The Curated Take
I won these bibs in a raffle the beginning of the 22/23 season and I was so excited to test them out! The first thing that struck me about them when I received them was the quality of the details - the modern and softly rubberized buttons, the cutaway at the back of the hem to avoid getting torn up my boots, the ample pocket space, the pull chords that draw up the legs to keep out of the mud in your après boots... all of these details I found to be fantastic but there were two major failings of these bibs for me that put a damper on them in my eyes. The first was the fit at the waist. I am fairly stout person with a broad and muscular build. I don't have much of a belly, but I don't have a slim waist either. The belt line of these pants were uncomfortably tight in a size large for my 37" waist. Standing and skiing was no problem at all but sitting for long periods of time in the car or layering up under them wasn't comfortably. The second and biggest problem was durability. They didn't even last one whole season of frankly standard resort use. After walking too close to a door knob, a belt loop ripped clean off. My chest zipper lost the bungee zipper pull within 2 months. Then finally, I lost an entire zipper from the leg vent, putting them out of commission.
- These bibs have a great layout of pockets with taped seams for better waterproofing
- These bibs are really warm and great for super cold days
- The 20k/20k waterproofing and breathability are excellent
- The durability of these bibs are disappointing with a key zipper breaking within the first season
- The belly of these bibs fit uncomfortably tight in a size large.
- The tight fit in the waist restricted movement and was uncomfortable to sit in for long periods
The Picture Organic Men's U77 Bib Pants are the perfect combination of sleek design and high performance. Made with a brand-new bio-sourced hard shell, these bib pants are crafted from repurposed sugarcane waste that is converted into bio-based polyester.
The 20K/20K Dryplay membrane with a Teflon EcoElite PFC-free durable water repellent treatment ensures unparalleled waterproof-breathability, while the waterproof zippers provide full protection. For enhanced comfort and protection, the U77 bib offers chest pockets, fully-taped seams, lycra side panels, snow gaiters with laces hook and waterproof zippers. The always-practical I-Fit System allows you to roll up your cuffs after a great day on snow.
- Bio-sourced hard shell made from repurposed sugarcane waste
- 20K/20K Dryplay membrane with Teflon EcoElite PFC-free durable water repellent treatment
- Waterproof zippers for full protection
- Chest pockets and fully-taped seams for enhanced comfort and protection
- I-Fit System allows you to roll up your cuffs after a great day on snow