Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Jones Flagship is the perfect name for this board because it truly is the Flagship freeride snowboard. This board has been at the top of freeride snowboard lists for years because of its quality, durability, and amazing performance in deep snow, steep descents, backcountry riding, and high-speed carving. The 3D shaping in the nose and tail, the strong camber profile, and the Traction Tech edges make this thing an absolute beast for those advanced riders seeking a thrill. I've hit my highest speeds and deepest days on this board with incredible comfort and confidence.
- High-speed carving and stability
- Steep and deep descents
- Edge hold in icy conditions
- Not ideal for park or freestyle riding
The Jones Flagship Snowboard is a top-of-the-line freeride board that excels in technical terrain. With its directional rocker profile and Traction Tech 3.0, this board offers unmatched edge grip on hard snow, while the 3D Contour Base 3.0 provides epic float in pow. The tapered shape sinks the tail for better float and quicker turns, making it perfect for carving, stomping, or straight-lining with unbelievable precision.
- Directional rocker profile + Traction Tech 3.0 for unmatched edge grip on hard snow.
- 3D Contour Base 3.0 provides epic float in pow.
- Tapered shape sinks the tail for better float and quicker turns.
- Engineered Veneer Topsheet, Flax/Basalt Power Stringers, and Power Core add torsional response and reduce board chatter in rough snow.
- Float Pack inserts give you the option of a super setback stance on the deepest days.