Picture Organic Women's U16 Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
Sleek design and performance, no need to choose The U16 Jacket includes our brand-new bio-sourced hard shell made from repurposed sugarcane waste that is converted into bio-based polyester. The U16 jacket also features a 20K/20K Dryplay membrane with a Teflon EcoElite™ PFC-free durable water repellent treatment for unparalleled waterproof-breathability, and its waterproof zippers ensure full protection. The body-mapping construction incorporates our Thermal Dry System that wicks away sweat where you need it most, and a Coremax lining that eliminates cold spots.
- Fit: Regular fit
- Composition: 54% Biosourced Polyester 46% Recycled Polyester Oxford
- Bio-sourced hard shell 2 layers
- Dryplay 20K/20K membrane
- Coremax lining
- Engineered Thermal Dry System with Coremax lining 3D mesh inner, with tricot 180gr/m2 back, and with nylon 210T sleeve and hood
- Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC free durable water repellent treatment
- Fully-taped seams
- Adjustable ergonomic hood
- YKK®waterproof zippers
- Pit zips
- Half zipper opening
- Stretch snow skirt
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Adjustable hem & cuffs
- Inner zippered pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Goggle cleaner
- Long back fit
- Weight: 1240 g
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations