Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
At 5'1" and 110lb, there aren't many splitboards that are suitable for people of my size. This board really stands up though! I ride it in a 147. It was great on the uphill and very compatible with my G3 skins, but where it really shined was the downhill. We had about 8 inches of fresh powder the first day I tested it and the board was very responsive. I like the stiffness and the confidence it gave me on the terrain. It held speed extremely well both on the steeper sections and on the flat sections of the skin back to the car. Can't wait to take this board on more adventures!
- This board feels fantastic on the downhill. The shape lets me float in powder all day.
- The transition from split to standard and back is very smooth.
- Turn initiation is easy and this board could really hold speed on the flat sections of the skin on my way back to the car.
- It's early season so I haven't gotten to test the board's true merit on steep lines. But I am excited to try.
The Jones Mountain Twin Splitboard 2023 is the perfect choice for splitboarders who want a premium directional twin shape option for their backcountry adventures. With its precision control, you can ride regular or switch on any terrain, from chutes to tree runs to backcountry booters. The blunt tips reduce swing weight while the Traction Tech edges keep you locked in on firm snow. The 3D Contour Base makes every turn more effortless and the Boltless Bridge ensures unmatched torsional board lock in ride mode.
- Directional twin shape for creative splitboarding.
- Blunt tips reduce swing weight.
- Traction Tech edges keep you locked in on firm snow.
- 3D Contour Base makes every turn more effortless.
- Boltless Bridge ensures unmatched torsional board lock.