Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
This ski really suits the intermediate to advanced skier who is looking drive hard on the groomers and still have control and power off piste. I patrolled all season on this ski and it was a solid all-around performer. I felt confident at high speed on and off piste. For those blue bird days when it hasn't snowed recently it is really fun to have a ski that can still carve hard too. Being on the stiffer side, this ski offers some fun pop when you really drive into it. That being said, it is not the most forgiving either - thus being best suited for the skier on blue and black diamond runs.
- All-mountain slayer, carve the groomers one day and float through the deep the next.
- Carves great and carries power throughout the turn
- Reliable and sturdy at speed
- Not the most playful
- Needs to be driven, can catch an edge if the turn is not fully committed to
The Rossignol Sender 104 Ti Open Skis are the perfect choice for skiers who want to explore the entire mountain. These skis offer an effortless and responsive feel that allows you to go anywhere the snow takes you, whether inbounds or out. With double LCT and Air Tip technology, these skis provide excellent vibration dampening and balance a lightweight paulownia wood core for versatility. Whether cruising or charging, these skis will take you beyond boundaries and through mixed conditions with ease.
- Double LCT technology provides excellent vibration dampening for a smooth ride.
- Air Tip technology enhances floatation in powder while reducing weight.
- Lightweight paulownia wood core offers versatility for cruising or charging.