Rossignol Experience 76 W Skis + Xpress 10W GW Bindings · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What boots go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Rossignol Experience 76 W Skis with Xpress 10 bindings are made for beginner to intermediate women skiers ready to skip the rental lines and explore the whole resort. 76mm wide with some tip rocker to increase maneuverability, the Experience 76 will help skiers improve their skills and gain confidence over the entire mountain. With bindings included this is a perfect first setup for skiers ready to hit the ground running this season.
- Drive Tip Solution – Rossignol uses directional fiberglass fibers in the tips of the skis for dampening, and to help reduce chatter or instability.
- Xpress 10 GW Bindings – The Experience 76 comes with a quality binding that has a DIN range of up to 10 and is compatible with traditional and Gripwalk bindings.
- Cap Construction – Rossignol uses a cap construction on the sidewalls to increase durability and help keep the skis lightweight.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations