Winter sports expert Sara recommended it to a customer in Longmont 8 days ago
Rossignol Black Ops 92 W + Xpress 11 GW Ski Bindings · Women's · 2023 · 156 cm
- We price match
Ski length (cm)
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Are these skis right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Ask your own question
Built for smaller freestyle skiers, the Black Ops 92 W with Xpress 11 bindings is ready to help progressing skiers take their skills to the next level in the park and on the whole mountain. 92mm wide with a strong tip rocker, the Black ops 92 can confidently handle groomers or decently deep powder. It is built on a lightweight paulownia wood core and comes with an 11 DIN binding, all together creating a reliable and high-performance ski set up for smaller skiers looking to improve quickly.
- Xpress 11 GW Bindings – The Black ops 92 comes with a reliable binding with a DIN range up to 11, and compatibility with grip walk and traditionally boot soles.
- Paulownia Wood Core – Rossignol uses lightweight paulownia wood in the core of this ski, this helps keep the ski energetic and lively, while keeping the weight down and manageable for smaller skiers.
- Progressive Rocker Profile – Rossignol uses a longer, lower tip rocker with traditional camber underfoot to facilitate turns in soft snow, but also allow for control at speeds and reduced chatter.
Partial twin tip
Tail width (mm)
Tip width (mm)
Waist width (mm)
Paulownia Wood Core
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Rossignol
Would an expert recommend these for you? Find out now!