Rossignol Black Ops 98 Skis · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What boots go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right length?
- What bindings go with these skis?
Quiver-of-one versatility for carving, slashing, and blasting across the entire mountain. Kick open the door to progressive freeride performance with the Blackops 98. Its lively wood core and energy boosting titanal layers give it plenty of pop to inspire your next run. The mountain is your playground, and this is the perfect platform.
This is a ski I stepped on and immediately felt at home! By at home I mean a ski that's capable of skiing the entire mountain in a variety of conditions with a balanced personality of free style and hard charging! When testing this ski, I was able to easily spin 360, get in the air off a kicker, charge down a steep while feeling perfectly stable, weave through bumps and trees, and blast through a powder patch all in the same run! The ski felt durable and ready to take on abuse, while the graphics made it really stand out from other skis on the mountain. This is one I would choose as a daily driver for the advanced skier looking one ski quiver!
- Versatile for all conditions with a balanced hard charging freestyle personality
- The ski feels extreme solid, durable, and ready to stand up to hard use
- Eye catching graphics that are attractive without being over the top
- This ski is not for getting on an extreme edge and carving
- It's not the lightest ski
- It can handle high speed without chattering but it's not going to win any races
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations