Rossignol Rallybird 90 Pro Skis + Xpress 10W GW Bindings · Women's · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What boots go with these skis?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Ask your own question
The Rossignol Rallybird 90 is a lightweight and energetic freeride ski made for intermediate-advanced lady skiers who want a playful ski that can handle a variety of conditions. At 90mm wide, the Rallybird performs well in soft snow and off trail, while still getting edge to edge quick, and being plenty capable of linking tight turns on the hard pack. Paired with the Xpress 10 GW bindings, this is a great daily driver set up for skiers looking for versatility and playfulness in a lightweight package.
- Poplar Wood Core – Poplar wood adds energy and liveliness to the ski. This full wood core also gives the ski a smooth, even flex and helping further to create a playful freestyle ski.
- "PEFC" Certified Wood – Rossignol uses sustainably harvested Poplar wood for the Rallybird; Also up to 20% of their top sheets and 30% of edge materials are made from recyclables.
- Cap Sidewalls – Rossignol uses a cap construction for the sidewalls of the Rallybird; This lays the top sheet all the way over the edge to the base, increasing durability and handling.
- Xpress 10 GW Bindings – A Gripwalk compatible binding, with a DIN range up to 10, is included with the ski.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations