Rossignol Tactic Ski Poles · 2023
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Rossignol Tactic ski poles are built lightweight and ready to pole plant. These poles are for a wide range of skiers, so whether this is a first ski pole, or an affordable pole for experienced skiers, the Rossignol Tactic has almost all skiers covered. The Bi-Injected Ergonomic grips make all-day comfort trouble-free, allowing skiers to rip it up all over the mountain with these reliable, aluminum poles.
- Lightweight and Durable Construction – Lightweight aluminum and bi-injected components help absorb vibrations in the pole.
- Secure Grip – The ergonomic grip fits in the hand nicely, and skiers' hands will not slip off the pole grip, even in harsh snow or weather conditions, when a tight grip is needed most.
- Aluminum Pole Shaft – The lightweight aluminum pole shaft that will remain durable and strong without too many bends or damage to the shaft.
The Rossignol Tactic is a great ski pole for any resort skier that is looking for a durable and lightweight ski pole that will last them years. It has a nice black and gray design that matches well with a wide variety of different setups. There are poles that are lighter and poles that have wider baskets for more off-piste adventures but for the average all-mountain skier, this is a terrific option.
- Lightweight, durable aluminum design
- Sleek black and gray design matches any setup
- Well-rounded all-mountain resort pole
- Not adjustable
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.