Smartwool Men's Classic Thermal Merino Baselayer Bottom
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
Description We've updated our Men's Classic Thermal Merino Base Layer Bottom to bring you a better fitting, more functional tight. The technical benefits of 100% Merino wool will help you keep your game at a high level for longer. And our heaviest weight wool fabric will help keep you warm and comfortable as you ski, run, and hike the day away.
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino wool fabric made with an interlock knit for enhanced comfort, breathability, thermoregulation, and odor resistance
- Fit updated to improve functionality while enhancing aesthetics
- Merino-covered elastic interior waistband and traditional fly design
- Flatlock seam construction designed to minimize chafing
- Size M inseam: 30" (76 cm)
- Garment Weight: 228 g = 8.04 oz
- Style: SW016361
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors
Whether you're looking for a base layer to go under your waders or ski pants, Smartwool has you covered with their merino wool. I've been wearing Smartwool almost as long as they've been around and I can assure you they deliver a quality product that will last you years. I almost never wear a mid layer thanks to the thermal retention on these bad boys. You're toes will thank you for supplying them with ample warmth and circulation.
- Great for snowboarding, fishing, or any other cold weather activity
- packs well and can be worn multiple times before washing
- super warm but still breathes well
- can be too warm at times
- merino can be itchy at first
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations