Camping & Hiking expert Mike recommended it to a customer 9 days ago
Smartwool Men's Intraknit Thermal Max Merino Baselayer Bottom
Final SaleBecause of deep discounts, final sale items are not eligible to be returned or exchanged.
- We price match
This item has only a few units left in stock
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
Price comparisonYou’re getting the best price
evo.com+ free shipping$130.00
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
- 250 g/m2
- 348 g or 12.28 oz
- Our slim fit is intended to follow the contours of the body
- Featuring Intraknit™ technology: Insulation, articulation and ventilation are seamlessly integrated to amplify movement and comfort during high-intensity activities
- 100% Merino yarn provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled moisture management, insulation, thermoregulation, and odor control
- Insulating terry loops are seamlessly paired with mesh ventilation in gender-specific zones to balance warmth and breathability
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- Knit-in reflective elements enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Size medium inseam: 30.5" (77 cm)
Elastane, Merino wool, Polyamide, Wool
97% Merino Wool, 2% Polyamide, 1% Elastane. Exclusive Of Decoration.
Semi-fitted / Slim
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Smartwool
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!