Smartwool Men's Intraknit Thermal Max Merino Baselayer 1/4 Zip
Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
Description Meet the Men's Intraknit Thermal Max Merino Base Layer 1/4 Zip. This bulk-free, 100% Merino wool thermal layer brings a new dimension to active winter wear. With seamlessly integrated insulation and ventilation, perfectly articulated flex zones, and Merino comfort, it'll be the first thing you grab when you need a warmer layer for your high-intensity, cold-weather adventures.
- Slim Fit
- 100% Merino yarn provides the full power of Merino with unparalleled moisture management, insulation, thermoregulation and odor control
- Engineered construction uses knit structures to enhance performance with a sophisticated finish
- Insulating terry loops are seamlessly paired with mesh ventilation in gender-specific zones designed to balance warmth and breathability
- 3D mapping results in near custom fit and freedom of movement while ribbed elbows provide added durability
- 8.25" (21 cm) center front zipper
- Knit-in reflective elements enhance visibility in low light conditions
- Knit in India: 100% Merino Wool
- Garment Weight: 298 g = 10.51 oz
- Style: SW016144
- Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle.
- Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Do Not Iron Decorations.
- Do Not Bleach
- Cool Iron As Needed
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Wash With Like Colors